- Franzen Education Fair. Co-Chairs are needed for next year so it's a great time to learn from our current Co-Chair now so we can continue this event in the future with some experience. This event takes place in the Spring during the school day. Please contact email@example.com if interested.
- Franzen Challenge. We are in need of Co-Chairs and Volunteers this year. This event usually takes place in May on 4 Thursdays after school. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IPTO cannot survive without the help of our family volunteers. Volunteering is an excellent way to make an impact on the education experience for our students, meet new people and have fun! When you become an IPTO member, you not only help us to continue providing many educational and fun events, you give yourself a stake in the future of the IPTO and our partnership with Itasca School District 10.
Here is our Volunteer policy (detailed version can be found in our bylaws on this website):
- Volunteers must be active dues-paying IPTO members. You may complete membership on the LOGIN page.
- To become a co-chairperson of a committee, you must have volunteered in the Spring prior to the year you wish to co-chair.
- Co-chairpersons responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overall organization of the event or activity, financial management, coordination of volunteers, communications and status reports to the IPTO Board.
Interested in Volunteering? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
See the Events & Fundraisers Page for more information about our committees.
Because of YOU...
The money raised last year by the IPTO went right back to our schools. Here are just some of the items purchased in each school:
Benson: Flexible Seating, Bee Bots for Media Center, Green Screen for iPads, Yoga Mats, Birthday Book Cart, future Author Visit.
Franzen: Projector Screen, HP Power of One Assembly, Young Authors Day Assembly, Birthday Book Cart, Safco Swivel Ball Chairs, Recess Equipment, Teacher Desks, Reading and Math Support Instructional Licences.
Peacock: Culturize (staff book study), No Red Ink (Online Grammar Subscription for all students), New projector for the gym, Markers for classrooms, Laminator for the library, new library books.